|Quest Giver||Park Jennet|
|Requirements||Complete Previous Quest|
Fishing Reward Box 1
|Previous Quest||The Giant Ones|
|Next Quest||Reel Life|
Fish Reagents is a Side Quest in New World which takes place in Brightwood. Side Quests are optional tasks that the player can complete for additional experience and rewards but are not required in order to move the story forward. However, Side Quests can also have their own story progression that can influence other aspects of the game. This page provides guided information on completing the Fish Reagents quest as well as details on its related NPCs, objectives, rewards and more.
New World Fish Reagents Quest Guide
Fish Reagents is part of the Fishing Quest chain which consists of special Side Quests focused on the Fishing Trade Skill. Each quest requires the player to complete a Fishing-related task and also serves as a soft introduction to various Fishing mechanics such as Bait, Fish Size & Rarity, Hotspots and more. There are 15 Quests in the chain and each rewards a piece of equipment useful in Fishing, along with other rewards.
- Each Quest must be completed in order before the next one is unlocked.
- Completing this quest chain is currently the only way to acquire one of the 4 Legendary Fishing Poles.
- Note that while you can begin the Quest Chain as early as Character Level 3 and there are no further level requirements, you will be visiting some of the higher-level Territories and venturing into them at lower levels can prove perilous. Furthermore, the equipment rewarded have level requirements before you can use them so consider taking your time with these quests.
- See the Fishing page for other related info
How to Get Fish Reagents Quest
The Fish Reagents Quest can be obtained as follows:
- Speak to Park Jennet, found in a lake in Greyvale, east of Brightwood settlement.
- Complete previous quest in the chain: The Giant Ones
Fish Reagents Walkthrough
Collect one Squid Ink and one Catfish Whisker after salvaging Squid and Catfish for Master Fisher Park and deliver them to Master Fisher Agarwal in Weaver's Fen.
Catch a Hooked Squid
Catch a Barbed Catfish
Salvage a Hooked Squid for Squid Ink
Salvage a Barbed Catfish for Catfish Whiskers
- Speak to Park Jennet
- Catch a Hooked Squid and Barbed Catfish and salvage them for Squid Ink and Catfish Whisker.
- Deliver the items to Sheetal Agarwal who can be found in Weaver's Fen, far east of the settlement and close to the Restless Shore border.
Note that the Squid and Catfish required in this quest are special quest versions with unique names and the act of catching them are a required part of the objective, so Squid Ink and Catfish Whiskers obtained from precaught regular Squid and Catfish will not count. Consider using Nightcrawler or Glowworm Bait to improve your chances of catching them quicker.
Fish Reagents Rewards
- Fishing Reward Box 1 (Contains Hardy Fisherman's Boots, Hardy Fisherman's Gloves)
- Note that you can only receive one of these items
- 2,120 XP
- 113.75 Coin
- 250 Territory Standing
- 20 Azoth
Completing Fish Reagents will also unlock the next quest in the chain: Reel Life
Fish Reagents Enemies & Bosses
You may encounter some of the following enemies during this quest:
You must defeat the following Bosses to progress in the Quest:
Fish Reagents Notes and Tips
- Notes and Tips go here