|Quest Giver||Konrad Bernard|
|Requirements||Complete Previous Quest|
Fishing Reward Box 4
|Previous Quest||Azoth-Tinged Fish|
|Next Quest||Ecological Report|
Corruption-Tinged Fish is a Side Quest in New World which takes place in Shattered Mountain. Side Quests are optional tasks that the player can complete for additional experience and rewards but are not required in order to move the story forward. However, Side Quests can also have their own story progression that can influence other aspects of the game. This page provides guided information on completing the Corruption-Tinged Fish quest as well as details on its related NPCs, objectives, rewards and more.
New World Corruption-Tinged Fish Quest Guide
Corruption-Tinged Fish is part of the Fishing Quest chain which consists of special Side Quests focused on the Fishing Trade Skill. Each quest requires the player to complete a Fishing-related task and also serves as a soft introduction to various Fishing mechanics such as Bait, Fish Size & Rarity, Hotspots and more. There are 15 Quests in the chain and each rewards a piece of equipment useful in Fishing, along with other rewards.
- Each Quest must be completed in order before the next one is unlocked.
- Completing this quest chain is currently the only way to acquire one of the 4 Legendary Fishing Poles.
- Note that while you can begin the Quest Chain as early as Character Level 3 and there are no further level requirements, you will be visiting some of the higher-level Territories and venturing into them at lower levels can prove perilous. Furthermore, the equipment rewarded have level requirements before you can use them so consider taking your time with these quests.
- See the Fishing page for other related info
How to Get Corruption-Tinged Fish Quest
The Corruption-Tinged Fish Quest can be obtained as follows:
- Speak to Konrad Bernard in the western tip of the river in the Blighted Wilds of Shattered Mountain.
- Complete previous quest in the chain: Azoth-Tinged Fish
Corruption-Tinged Fish Walkthrough
Catch a Corruption-Tinged Fish in Shattered Mountain and bring it to Master Fisher Chang in Ebonscale.
Objectives: Catch a Corruption-Tinged Fish.
- Speak to Konrad Bernard.
- Catch a Corruption-Tinged Fish in the waters next to Konrad.
- Deliver the fish to Laquan Chang in Ebonscale Reach, in the eastern side of the settlement.
This is similar to the previous quest. Equip all your rarity boosters and use Firefly Bait. Luckily, there is a 2-Star Hotspot right here although it requires Level 95 Fishing. Watch out for the monsters surrounding the area.
Corruption-Tinged Fish Rewards
- Fishing Reward Box 4 (Contains: Fierce Fisherman's Boots, Fierce Fisherman's Gloves)
- Note that you can only receive one of these items.
- 3,750 XP
- 157.50 Coin
- 250 Territory Standing
- 30 Azoth
Completing Corruption-Tinged Fish will also unlock the next quest in the chain: Ecological Report
Corruption-Tinged Fish Enemies & Bosses
You may encounter some of the following enemies during this quest:
You must defeat the following Bosses to progress in the Quest:
Corruption-Tinged Fish Notes and Tips
- Notes and Tips go here