|How to Get||Alchemist Rubis|
Rank of Chronicler
Trial of the Chronicler is a Syndicate Faction Quest in New World. Trial of the Chronicler takes place in Weaver's Fen and requires: 11,000 Reputation with The Syndicate. Trial of the Chronicler can be obtained from Alchemist Rubis - the Syndicate representative in Weaver's Fen. By completing this quest you will be able to claim the following rewards: Advance to the rank of Chronicler with the Syndicate Faction, 2,380 XP, 122.50 Coins, 3,000 Syndicate Tokens, & 20 Azoth.
Trial of the Chronicler Information
Gather specimens from the various Lost in Weaver's Fen and return to Alchemist Rubis in Weaver's Fen to earn the rank of Chronicler.
How to Get Trial of the Chronicler & Requirements
You can get this Quest as follows:
- After reaching 11,000 Syndicate reputation, speak to Alchemist Rubis in Weaver's Fen.
- 11,000 Syndicate Reputation
- Level 40 (recommended)
Trial of the Chronicler Walkthrough
- Part 1: In Swampwater Fishery: 0/10 Harvest Lost Flesh from Swampwater Lost.
- Part 2: In Angler's Doom: 0/10 Harvest Lost Bones from Fenwallow Lost.
- Part 3: In Fenton Hamlet: 0/10 Harvest Lost Hairs from Fenton Lost.
- Return to Alchemist Rubis in Weaver's Fen.
Trial of the Chronicler Rewards
- Rank of Chronicler
- 2,380 XP
- 122.50 Coins
- 3,000 Syndicate Tokens
- 20 Azoth
Trial of the Chronicler Enemies & Bosses
The may encounter some of the following enemies during this quest:
You must defeat the following Bosses to progress in the Quest:
Trial of the Chronicler Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips go here