Azoth-Tinged Fish is a Side Quest in New World which takes place in Edengrove. Side Quests are optional tasks that the player can complete for additional experience and rewards but are not required in order to move the story forward. However, Side Quests can also have their own story progression that can influence other aspects of the game. This page provides guided information on completing the Azoth-Tinged Fish quest as well as details on its related NPCs, objectives, rewards and more.
New World Azoth-Tinged Fish Quest Guide
Azoth-Tinged Fish is part of the Fishing Quest chain which consists of special Side Quests focused on the Fishing Trade Skill. Each quest requires the player to complete a Fishing-related task and also serves as a soft introduction to various Fishing mechanics such as Bait, Fish Size & Rarity, Hotspots and more. There are 15 Quests in the chain and each rewards a piece of equipment useful in Fishing, along with other rewards.
- Each Quest must be completed in order before the next one is unlocked.
- Completing this quest chain is currently the only way to acquire one of the 4 Legendary Fishing Poles.
- Note that while you can begin the Quest Chain as early as Character Level 3 and there are no further level requirements, you will be visiting some of the higher-level Territories and venturing into them at lower levels can prove perilous. Furthermore, the equipment rewarded have level requirements before you can use them so consider taking your time with these quests.
- See the Fishing page for other related info
How to Get Azoth-Tinged Fish Quest
The Azoth-Tinged Fish Quest can be obtained as follows:
- Speak to Rory Davies, found in the large lake just south east of the Genesis of Malevolence in central Edengrove.
- Complete previous quest in the chain: Soulwarden Rations
Azoth-Tinged Fish Walkthrough
Catch an Azoth-Tinged Fish in Edengrove for Master Fisher Davies and deliver it to Master Fisher Bernard in Shattered Mountain.
Objectives: Catch an Azoth-Tinged Fish.
- Speak to Rory Davies.
- Catch an Azoth-Tinged Fish in the waters next to Rory.
- Deliver the fish to Konrad Bernard in the western tip of the river in the Blighted Wilds of Shattered Mountain.
This fish is exceedingly rare and will require your best rarity-boosting Bait (Firefly) and gear. There is a 1-Star Hotspot in the large body of water west of the Malevolence which can provide you with a rarity boost if you have Fishing at Level 56. Fishing close to a pool of Azoth greatly increases the possibility of catching an Azoth-Tinged fish.
Azoth-Tinged Fish Rewards
- Fishing Reward Box 3 (Contains: Sleek Fisherman's Boots, Sleek Fisherman's Gloves, Sleek Fisherman's Smock, Sleek Fisherman's Trousers)
- Note that you can only receive one of these items.
- 2,970 XP
- 148.75 Coin
- 250 Territory Standing
- 30 Azoth
Completing Azoth-Tinged Fish will also unlock the next quest in the chain: Corruption-Tinged Fish
Azoth-Tinged Fish Enemies & Bosses
You may encounter some of the following enemies during this quest:
You must defeat the following Bosses to progress in the Quest:
Azoth-Tinged Fish Notes and Tips
- Notes and Tips go here