The Tax Collector
|Location||Stone Skull Fort|
|Rewards|| +__coins__ Coin
+__mastery__ Weapon Mastery.
The Tax Collector is a Boss in New World. The Tax Collector can be found at Stone Skull Fort, Cutlass Keys. The Tax Collector is a Level 40 Boss. By defeating The Tax Collector you will be instantly rewarded with: +__coins__ Coin, +__xp__ XP and +__mastery__ Weapon Mastery.
The Tax Collector Information
This boss has a respawn timer of  minute.
The Tax Collector Location
The Tax Collector can be found in following location (click the map to enlarge):
The Tax Collector Abilities & Effects
The Tax Collector can perform the following Abilities during battle which have their corresponding effects:
crouches down for about 1minute and fires off 3 cannons balls at a time.
The Tax Collector Weakness
- Weak to: Strike Damage(10%), Ice Damage(15%), Nature Damage(30%)
- Strong vs: Thrust Damage (15%), Void Damage(40%)
The Tax Collector Rewards
These are the rewards for defeating The Tax Collector:
- +__coins__ Coin
- +__xp__ XP
- Unique Items Dropped: Steambinding Staff, Skullworm Foreclosure
- +__mastery__ Weapon Mastery.
- legendary earring SeaBed
The Tax Collector Notes and Tips
- on the way to him you will find many many exploding mobs beware. To get to him clear the right side of the fort and go up into the caves not down and into the caves.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!