Chardis is a Boss in New World. Chardis can be found at __location__ during Lazarus Instrumentality Expedition. Chardis is a Level 66 Boss. By defeating Chardis you will be instantly rewarded with: +144.00 Coin, +??? XP and +??? Weapon Mastery.
Chardis is the Final Boss of the Lazarus Instrumentality Expedition. Chardis is a colossal Ancient construct stands watch over the Lazarus Well, granting eternal power or swift destruction to those who awaken him. Chardis not only is big, his nimbs separate and move telekinetically to reach further distances so it can be hard to find a safe spot. Prepare yourselves before awakening him, heal, replenish your mana and stamina, and equip the most convinient gear for this boss fight.
Chardis becomes awake very slowly making sounds very slowly. First he elevates until your ground is the height of his hips, he moves his hands, he moves his hands, hits the ground and at this moment his health bar can be seen meaning that he became vulnerable. It's very awkward for melee players to fight Chardis, they can hit his hands and his belly, but his hands are not always on the ground. It's easier for ranged player, because Chardis is a huge target, he moves slowly and he stays mainly at the same place.
The first move Chardis performs, is a big clap affecting most of the arena. His arms become telekinetically separated to reach more distance, and the trick to avoid this attack is to stay between the gaps of his arms, he sometimes sweeps the arena with one arm and this attack can be avoided the same way. All of his attacks are slow, which make them predictable but due to his size, you still have to little time to leave the massive areas wear he is going to perform the next attack. He sometimes slams the ground with one hand. He may push the middle area with both of his hands. You will see some Conduits appearing on the arena, when Chardis locks a target with the beam coming out from his eye, the target player, must move quickly to the conduit and activate it while the healers heal them, this will make Chardis become unconscious for a moment, falling to the arena, during this period all the party should focus on Chardis head to achieve critical damage. He will then become awake again and continue attacking as before. His hands can become apart and start roaming around the arena in circles and join back to him.
Outrun the Beam Damage
If your healers are powerful enough and if he locks his beam on a tank player that is armored enough, then the healers may be able to hard heal the tank faster than the damage flux of the beam. This is convinient to do, because Chardis Beam attack won't stop until his target's health reaches 0, which won't happen. This way you will prevent him from performing any other attacks while the whole team attacks, except the healers that should be focused on outrunning the beam damage with their heals. (This strategy may not be effective in further patchs/updates)
Chardis Abilities & Effects
Chardis can perform the following Abilities during battle and these are the effects:
- Sweep: Chardis extends his arms telekinetically and sweeps the arena with his left arm, right arm or both his arms. To avoid this attack, you must place yourself in the gaps on his elbow or his wrist of his sweeping arm/arms to avoid it.
- Slam: Chardis charges his arm very high and slams the ground.
- Push: Chardis hits the ground with his arms extended, and quickly overextends telekinetically his fists after the slam.
- Beam: Chardis locks his beam on a player performing a considerable amount of damage per second. This attack cannot be avoided, but the target player can quickly run to one of the Conduits and activate it. This will make Chardis unconscious for a short period. During this period it is adviced to attack his head.
- Fist Roll: Chardis hands become apart making a fist each, roaming around the arena in circles and then join back to him.
These are the rewards for defeating Chardis:
- +144.00 Coin
- +??? XP
- +??? Weapon Mastery.
Chardis Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips go here