Zhou Taiying is a Boss in New World. Zhou Taiying can be found at Imperial Palace during Dynasty Shipyard Expedition. Zhou Taiying is a Level 55 Boss. By defeating Zhou Taiying you will be instantly rewarded with: +127.50 Coin, +1920 XP and +768 Weapon Mastery.
Zhou Taiying Information
Zhou Taiying is the final Boss of the Dynasty Shipyard Expedition that can be found at the Imperial Palace. When entering the arena, Zhou Taiying can be seen standing on a platform. Before entering the arena you should prepare youselves, heal, replenish your mana and stamina, and equip the convinient gear for a boss fight before the battle is triggered. When you enter the arena, she calmly notices you. She levitates and lands on the arena and start levitating again. At this moment you can see her health bar, meaning that you are now able to attack her.
Most of her abilities have something to do with her energy dragon and her Orb, it's most convinient to engage at her using ranged attack, she uses many attacks that inflict damage around her and at the same time her attacks are so spread out along the arena that it makes not convinient to tank her, it's better to attack her using ranged weapons and always be ready to dodge or move away from daamging areas.
She can throw a dragon at a target from a distance, damaging everyone on its path. She can also charge an attack and hit the ground making a huge blast wave attack that covers a big radius around her. Zhou can cast her dragon to start spinning around her causing damage to anything close to her, this ability is used repeatedly and very oftenly. At a certain point Zhou Taying will conjure an force field, go to the center of the map, levitate higher and summon a bunch of enemies. During this period she is not at reach for melee attacks and her force field won't let any ranged attack harm her. You must destroy the Pearl Pedestals while she casts some energy dragons around the pedestals spit fire for a short period and banish. If you don't destroy the Pedestals Zhou Taying will continue to summon another wave of enemies and grant them cast the spinning dragon on them. When you destroy the Pedestals, Zhou comes back to the ground level, and becomes vulnerable again. She can still summons the dragons that spit fire on random places even though there are not any pedestals while she is vulnerable.
Most of her attack won't let you come any closer to her, her allies or even her pedestals, so it is not convinient at all to use melee weapons during this battle. All the party should use ranged weapons or attack for every stage of the battle. The main advice is to keep distance from every enemy, and do everything by attacking from a distance, this may not be the fastest way but it's the most secure way to win this boss fight.
Zhou Taiying Abilities & Effects
Zhou Taiying can perform the following Abilities during battle and these are the effects:
- Spinning Dragon: Zhou Taiying casts an energy dragon that spins quickly around her or one of her minions, causing damage .
- Expanding Ring: Zhou Taiying charges while she yells some words, and casts a ring that expands around her.
- Dragon Breath: Zhou Taiying summons several dragons that spit corrupted fire from their mouth.
- Force Field: Zhou Taying casts a force field on herself, moves to the center of the arena and levitates higher. During this period she is invulnerable until you destroy the Pearl Pedestals on the arena.
- Summon Enemies: Zhou Taying summons enemies while she is using Force Field. While these enemies attack you, instead of casting Spinning Dragon on herself, she may cast it on her allies. She may also cast Dragon Breath around the Pearl Pedestals.
Zhou Taiying Rewards
These are the rewards for defeating Zhou Taiying:
- +127.50 Coin
- +1920 XP
- +768 Weapon Mastery.
Zhou Taiying Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips go here