Flint Logging Axe in New World is a Gathering Tool belonging to the Logging Axe category. Gathering Tools are special Equipment used along with Gathering Trade Skills in order to collect valuable resources which are used in a wide variety of applications and are central to the Crafting system.
A Logging Axe made of Flint. Used to gather trees.
Flint Logging Axe Information & Stats
These are the base stats for Flint Logging Axe
- 100 Base Gear Score
- 100% Base Gathering Speed
- 525 Base Durability
- Tier I
- 4.5kg Weight
Flint Logging Axe Related Trade Skills
- Flint Logging Axe is used along with the Logging trade skill to gather resources such as Wood. See the Logging page for details.
- Flint Logging Axe can be crafted using the Engineering trade skill.
Where to find Flint Logging Axe
Flint Logging Axe can be obtained as a random drop from enemies and bosses, loot in chests or as a quest reward as follows:
- Reward from Quest: A Warm Bed
- Reward from Quest: Checking In
- Reward from Quest: Settling In
- Reward from Quest: Make Yourself at Home
How to Craft Flint Logging Axe
Flint Logging Axe can be crafted using the Engineering trade skill. Note that crafted Equipment can have better stats depending on your skill in the associated Crafting line.
You also need to have the following:
- Workshop Tier 1 or higher
- Engineering skill Lv. 0 or higher
Flint Logging Axe Notes and Tips
- Notes and Tips go here
|All Logging Axes in New World|