Steel Mining Pickaxe in New World is a Gathering Tool belonging to the Pickaxe category. Gathering Tools are special Equipment used along with Gathering Trade Skills in order to collect valuable resources which are used in a wide variety of applications and are central to the Crafting system.
A Mining Pick made of Steel. Used to gather boulders and ore veins.
Steel Mining Pickaxe Information & Stats
These are the base stats for Steel Mining Pickaxe
- 300 Base Gear Score
- 250% Base Gathering Speed
- 1250 Base Durability
- Tier III
- 4.5kg Weight
Steel Mining Pickaxe Related Trade Skills
- Steel Mining Pickaxe is used along with the Mining trade skill to gather resources such as Ores and Gemstones. See the Mining page for details.
- Steel Mining Pickaxe can be crafted using the Engineering trade skill.
Where to find Steel Mining Pickaxe
Steel Mining Pickaxe can be obtained as a random drop from enemies and bosses, loot in chests or as a quest reward as follows:
How to Craft Steel Mining Pickaxe
Steel Mining Pickaxe can be crafted using the Engineering trade skill. Note that crafted Equipment can have better stats depending on your skill in the associated Crafting line.
You also need to have the following:
- Workshop Tier 3 or higher
- Engineering Skill Lv. 50 or higher
Steel Mining Pickaxe Notes and Tips
- Notes and Tips go here
|All Pickaxes in New World|