Sharpshooter is one of the two available skill trees for the Musket Mastery in New World. Sharpshooter abiltiies mainly focus on inflicting massive damage to single targets. Muskets benefit mainly from Dexterity, but Intelligence also contributes although on a secondary level.
All Sharpshooter Tree Abilities in New World
Sharpshooter Tree Active Abilities
Overload musket with gun powder, causing the next shot to deal 110% Weapon damage and cause a Burn status effect that deals 20% weapon damage per second for 9 seconds. Does not stack or combine with other overload shots. Cooldown: 15 seconds.
- Backdraft - Standard Musket shots deal 12% additional damage while target is on fire.
- Chronic Trauma - If Powder Burn is a Headshot, extend Burn duration for 13 seconds.
Overload musket with gun powder, causing the next shot to deal 150% weapon damage. Does not stack or combine with other overload shots.
- Initial Engagement - When you hit with power shot gain Empower, causing attacks to deal an additional 10% damage for 5 seconds.
- First Blood - +10% additional damage to targets with full health.
- Bullseye - Power Shot Headshots reduce Power Shot's cooldown by 15%.
Player enters a shooting aim stance to enhance shooting performance. Shots deal 100% weapon damage. While in stance mobility is reduced to zero, and reload time is reduced by 75%. Mode will exit after three shots.
- Shoot More: Shots fired before exiting stance increased to five.
- Marksman: If 3 consecutive shots hit the same target, reduce all other Musket cooldowns by 25%.
Sharpshooter Tree Passive Abilities
Landing 3 Headshots within 10 seconds of each other grants an instant reload.
Accuracy penalty while hipfiring removed.
Removes damage Fall off from standard musket shots on targets more than 50 meters away.
Hit Your Mark
Increased Headshot and Critical hit damage to target the further the target is away from the player, for a max of 15% at up to 100 meters away. Does not forgo damage fall off.
Increase Musket damage by 5% if aimed down sight for more than 3 seconds.
On successful headshot: Grant Empower, increasing all Musket shot's damage by 10% for 5 seconds.
While aiming, successful hits with a musket grant a stackable 2.5% damage. This effect ends when a player stops aiming down sight for more than 5 seconds between shots. (Max 6 stack)
Called Shot Resupply
Standard attack headshots reduce all musket ability cooldowns by 10%.
Adds an optional 3x zoom view for all musket aim shots. Use Mouse Wheel up and down to zoom in and out while aiming. Also grants a 15% damage increase to all Headshots.