Iron Harvesting Sickle in New World is a Gathering Tool belonging to the Harvesting Sickle category. Gathering Tools are special Equipment used along with Gathering Trade Skills in order to collect valuable resources which are used in a wide variety of applications and are central to the Crafting system.
A Harvesting Sickle made of Iron. Used to gather most plants.
Iron Harvesting Sickle Information & Stats
These are the base stats for Iron Harvesting Sickle
- 200 Base Gear Score
- 125% Base Gathering Speed
- 1125 Base Durability
- Tier II
- 2.0kg Weight
Iron Harvesting Sickle Related Trade Skills
- Iron Harvesting Sickle is used along with the Harvesting trade skill to gather resources such as Plants and Fibers. See the Harvesting page for details.
- Iron Harvesting Sickle can be crafted using the Engineering trade skill.
Where to find Iron Harvesting Sickle
Iron Harvesting Sickle can be obtained as a random drop from enemies and bosses, loot in chests or as a quest reward as follows:
How to Craft Iron Harvesting Sickle
Iron Harvesting Sickle can be crafted using the Engineering trade skill. Note that crafted Equipment can have better stats depending on your skill in the associated Crafting line.
You also need to have the following:
- Workshop Tier 2 or higher
- Engineering skill Lv. 0 or higher
Iron Harvesting Sickle Notes and Tips
- Notes and Tips go here
|All Harvesting Sickles in New World|