Tier V Legendary
|500-600 Gear Score
152 Elemental Armor Rating
152 Physical Armor Rating
Resilient: PvP Only: Critical hits deal 4.8% less damage to you.
Physical Ward IV: 2.5% Physical Damage Absorption.
Refreshing Evasion: Reduces active cooldowns by 0.74% after exiting the dodge animation.
Shirking Heals: PvP Only: Successfully dodging an attack heals 100 health + 1% of your max HP. (Each armor piece with this perk adds a stack. Can only trigger once every 5s)
Requires Level ??
|Can't be Crafted / Bind on Pickup|
Footman's Grips is one of the Legendary Medium Hands Armor in New World. Hands Armor are pieces of protective gear equipped on the Hands Slot that offer defensive properties and also change the appearance of the player character. Hands Armor consist of Gloves, Gauntlets and Vambraces. Hands Armor can be acquired by Crafting, found as random loot in chests and containers, dropped by Enemies and Bosses or obtained as a reward for completing Quests.
Tough and strong, if a bit a simple. They will serve your hands well.
Footman's Grips Information & Stats
Footman's Grips is a Medium Hands Armor that feratures the following base stats:
- 500-600 Gear Score
- 152 Elemental Armor Rating
- 152 Physical Armor Rating
- Tier V
- 2.6 Weight
- 750 Durability
- Salvageable: 3 Coins and 6 Repair Parts when salvaged.
- Bind on Pickup
Footman's Grips Perks
These are the available Perks of Footman's Grips:
- PvP Only: Critical hits deal 4.8% less damage to you.
- 2.5% Physical Damage Absorption.
- Reduces active cooldowns by 0.74% after exiting the dodge animation.
- PvP Only: Successfully dodging an attack heals 100 health + 1% of your max HP. (Each armor piece with this perk adds a stack. Can only trigger once every 5s)
Where to find Footman's Grips
Footman's Grips can be dropped by:
Footman's Grips can be acquired by completing:
How to Craft Footman's Grips
To craft Footman's Grips you need the following Materials:
Footman's Grips Notes and Tips
Notes and Tips go here.