Flint Mining Pick in New World is a Gathering Tool belonging to the Pickaxe category. Gathering Tools are special Equipment used along with Gathering Trade Skills in order to collect valuable resources which are used in a wide variety of applications and are central to the Crafting system.
A makeshift but functional Mining Pick. Used to gather boulders and ore veins, albeit slowly.
Flint Mining Pick Information & Stats
These are the base stats for Flint Mining Pick
- 100 Base Gear Score
- 100% Base Gathering Speed
- 525 Base Durability
- Tier I
- 4.5kg Weight
Flint Mining Pick Related Trade Skills
- Flint Mining Pick is used along with the Mining trade skill to gather resources such as Ores and Gemstones. See the Mining page for details.
- Flint Mining Pick can be crafted using the Engineering trade skill.
Where to find Flint Mining Pick
Flint Mining Pick can be obtained as a random drop from enemies and bosses, loot in chests or as a quest reward as follows:
- Reward from Quest: Simple Things
- Reward from Quest: Constable's New Friend
- Reward from Quest: Constable's Orders
- Reward from Quest: Settlement Priorities
How to Craft Flint Mining Pick
Flint Mining Pick can be crafted using the Engineering trade skill. Note that crafted Equipment can have better stats depending on your skill in the associated Crafting line.
You also need to have the following:
- Workshop Tier 1
- Engineering Skill Lv. 0
Flint Mining Pick Notes and Tips
- Notes and Tips go here
|All Pickaxes in New World|