Flint Harvesting Sickle in New World is a Gathering Tool belonging to the Harvesting Sickle category. Gathering Tools are special Equipment used along with Gathering Trade Skills in order to collect valuable resources which are used in a wide variety of applications and are central to the Crafting system.
A makeshift Harvesting Sickle. Used to gather most plants, albeit slowly.
Flint Harvesting Sickle Information & Stats
These are the base stats for Flint Harvesting Sickle
- 100 Base Gear Score
- 100% Base Gathering Speed
- 525 Base Durability
- Tier I
- 2.0kg Weight
Flint Harvesting Sickle Related Trade Skills
- Flint Harvesting Sickle is used along with the Harvesting trade skill to gather resources such as Plants and Fibers. See the Harvesting page for details.
- Flint Harvesting Sickle can be crafted using the Engineering trade skill.
Where to find Flint Harvesting Sickle
Flint Harvesting Sickle can be obtained as a random drop from enemies and bosses, loot in chests or as a quest reward as follows:
How to Craft Flint Harvesting Sickle
Flint Harvesting Sickle can be crafted using the Engineering trade skill. Note that crafted Equipment can have better stats depending on your skill in the associated Crafting line.
You also need to have the following:
- Workshop Tier 1 or higher
- Engineering skill Lv. 0 or higher
Flint Harvesting Sickle Notes and Tips
- Notes and Tips go here
|All Harvesting Sickles in New World|