Tier V Legendary
|500-600 Gear Score
754.8 Elemental Armor Rating
503.2 Physical Armor Rating
Fire Ward IV: +6% Fire Damage Absorption.
Physical Aversion: You take 3.8% less damage from ranged physical attacks.
Corruption Resistance: +15 Corruption Resistance. Also slows corruption damage.
Requires Level ??
|Can be Crafted / Bind on Pickup|
Doomwalker's Breastplate is one of the Legendary Heavy Chest Armor in New World. Chest Armor are pieces of protective gear equipped on the Chest Slot that offer defensive properties and also change the appearance of the player character. Chest Armor can be acquired by Crafting, found as random loot in Chests and containers, dropped by Enemies and Bosses or obtained as a reward for completing Quests.
The scars on this breastplate tell the stories of its victories.
Doomwalker's Breastplate Information & Stats
Doomwalker's Breastplate is a Heavy Chestwear that features the following base stats:
- 500-600 Gear Score
- 754.8 Elemental Armor Rating
- 503.2 Physical Armor Rating
- Tier V
- 11 Weight
- 750 Durability
- Salvageable: 12 Repair Parts when salvaged.
- Bind on Pickup
Doomwalker's Breastplate Perks
These are the available Perks of Doomwalker's Breastplate:
- +6% Fire Damage Absorption.
- You take 3.8% less damage from ranged physical attacks.
- +15 Corruption Resistance. Also slows corruption damage.
- Gain 33% of your damage with Gravity Well back as health, and cast another 4m radius burst around you on successful hit that deals 100% weapon damage.
Where to find Doomwalker's Breastplate
Doomwalker's Breastplate can be dropped by:
Doomwalker's Breastplate can be acquired by completing:
How to Craft Doomwalker's Breastplate
To craft Doomwalker's Breastplate you need the following Materials:
- 4000x Tempest Material
Doomwalker's Breastplate Notes and Tips
Notes and Tips go here.