Tier V Legendary
|600 Gear Score
629 Elemental Armor Rating
629 Physical Armor Rating
Ancient Ward: +4.8% Damage Absorption against Ancient Guardians.
Empty Gem Socket: An empty socket for a gem.
Invigorated: Weaken, Disease, Exhaust, and Rend expires 10% faster.
Refreshing Ward: Reduces active cooldowns by 1.9% after being hit 4 times. Does not trigger off persistent damage, DoT effects or blocked attacks.
Requires Level ??
|Can't be Crafted / Bind on Pickup|
Chardis' Chestwrap is one of the Legendary Heavy Chest Armor in New World. Chest Armor are pieces of protective gear equipped on the Chest Slot that offer defensive properties and also change the appearance of the player character. Chest Armor can be acquired by Crafting, found as random loot in Chests and containers, dropped by Enemies and Bosses or obtained as a reward for completing Quests.
Heavily enchanted to ensure the wearer's protection. ... Very heavily enchanted.
Chardis' Chestwrap Information & Stats
Chardis' Chestwrap is a Heavy Chestwear that features the following base stats:
- 600 Gear Score
- 629 Elemental Armor Rating
- 629 Physical Armor Rating
- Tier V
- 11 Weight
- 750 Durability
- Salvageable: 3 Coins and 12 Repair Parts when salvaged.
- Bind on Pickup
Chardis' Chestwrap Perks
These are the available Perks of Chardis' Chestwrap:
- +4.8% Damage Absorption against Ancient Guardians.
Empty Gem Socket:
- An empty socket for a gem.
- Weaken, Disease, Exhaust, and Rend expires 10% faster.
- Reduces active cooldowns by 1.9% after being hit 4 times. Does not trigger off persistent damage, DoT effects or blocked attacks.
Where to find Chardis' Chestwrap
Chardis' Chestwrap can be dropped by:
Chardis' Chestwrap can be acquired by completing:
How to Craft Chardis' Chestwrap
To craft Chardis' Chestwrap you need the following Materials:
Chardis' Chestwrap Notes and Tips
Notes and Tips go here.